Daily Blog Post

 Three Goals I Would Like To Achieve This Year

One of my goals for this year is to become the sound team lead. I've been working in sound design the past two years and would love to help others learn the soundboard and other aspects of sound design. I also want to learn more about photography, because i have a nice camera and am going to Alaska and would love to photograph the wildlife. I would also like to do more things in my job. I work at Chick-fil-a and my manager said i could paint fun designs on the windows. I think that would be a fun thing to do to make peoples day more whimsical. 

Today in class we signed in to resources that will be used for this class and discussed our first blog post. 

I'm happy that i know how to be successful in this class using given materials. 

Comments